Saturday, June 28, 2014

My etsy shop - The Artist in Love

I reopened my Etsy shop! Yay!!! I'm soo excited about it :)
And now I'm slowly filling it up with my arts and crafts. One of the chalenges for me is taking good photos of the products. I have an older Canon EOS dslr camera, which is a great camera, but not having a good place for photo sessions makes things a little more complicated. So, along with painting, drawing, and crafting, I'm also learning to be a better photographer. I found some really simple and useful tips in a free online book by Christina Greve. Maybe her tips will help you as well.
 
But now I want to welcome you to the shop of The Artist in Love! I hope you will enjoy your visit. Later I'm going to add more to the "About" section as well, where I'll tell you more about the name of the shop.
 
 
 
With love,
Ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment