Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hello everyone!

It has been a long time since I last updated my blog, or any other art related page. This is not because I stopped drawing or painting, but simply because my life changed quite a bit and I had to concentrate on the other things.
 
The biggest change is that as of about a year ago I opened my own business - a handycraft/souvenir shop. It is fun place, full of beautifull and unique handmade items. Everyone loves it! I named it "Armunud Kunstnik" which in Estonian means "Artist in Love."




 
 
The shop is a very big project that takes a lot of my time and attention. However I now want to change the situation a little. One of my resolutions for 2014 is to concentrate more on my own art, to be more creative, and start blogging again.
Since Christmas was just a couple weeks ago, I will share with you my new watercolor illustration „Christmas Eve“.


 
 

With love,
Ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment