Sunday, June 20, 2010

Zetod

For some months I was lucky to work with very talanted and great estonian band - Zetod, on theirs new album "Lätsi sanna". I made for them a lot of different paintings and now when the album is released I'll show you some of them:



I took photos of the album (sorry for the quality), where you can see front, back cover and inside of album, but there is much more cool stuff inside that you can't see on photo and, of course, great music :) So, if you're interested, just buy the CD and discover all the other things by yourself :)
  

As you can see I get autographs too ^___^
And one more photo - poster. It's funny feeling inside, when you see your own artworks all around :) 

 

All this makes me think about my past life... It's hard to believe how much it is changed with the one year only... incredible! I hope the changes will continue:)

---
Want to know more about Zetod? Take a look on their web pages:

No comments:

Post a Comment