Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sketches

I'm sketching every day, so on my table and book shelves... hmm... everywhere around me are piles of paper with sketches and drawings. I desided to show you some of them.

The first sketch is for the challenge on Sketchoholic.com - illustrate the following 'Save a Whale. Eat a Mermaid'. I think it's cool challenge and it's fun to do it... hope I'll find enough time to finish illustration in time.
Here is another mermaid sketch. I can't say that I'm a big fan of mermaids, but I like to draw them.
Next is life drawing. I look on somebody short time and then try to sketch him. This is not easy for me... people move all the time, goes away and so on... at the begining I thought that this is impossible mission, but whit the practice sketches become better and I really hope to improve this skill much more.
Bellow - random sketches.
The first one was made while listening Coldplay - "Fix You"

No comments:

Post a Comment