Sunday, March 13, 2011

"Spring" - my first animated short film

My first animated short film is done! Ehey!!!
It is very short and pretty simple, but I hope you’ll enjoy it ^^
It’s called “Spring”.


With this short I’m participating in a little competition and I will be very thankful if you will support me and give me your votes (click “Like” button at the bottom of this page --> LINK). Thank you!!! ^^

I’ve asked before will I succeed or fail… well, let’s see:
-I’ve had no experience and no knowledge about animating in Adobe flash, but with this work I’ve learned a lot of new things and developed new skills.
-I’ve had time to finish my short until 20 march (I’ve started in the beginning of march) and I finished it week earlier.
-I did all work by myself.
So for me it’s definitely SUCCESS!
I thought before that it is an impossible mission for me…but I did it and I’m very happy :)
Also I’ve had so much fun working on this short!

For the end I want to say thank you to Youtube and all the awesome guys who share their knowledge with others and of cause to Adobe for their flash professional help guide and adobeTV!
Big thank you for the music to Grizzly616!

I wish to everybody happy springtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment