Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Success or fail?

I've started a new crazy and mega fun project. It's something I've never done before and I have less than a month to finish it (for today it's left 18 days).
I'm very exited, cause if everything goes well you'll see something very interesting from me... yeah, there is a possibility of fail, but who cares ^^ Like Bobby Chiu said "true failure comes from not trying". So I'm going to do my best and we will see what will happen.

Oh, you whant to know what I'm doing? Ok, I'll tell you... *whisper* I'm doing a flash animated short film ^^
It will be very short and simple, but hopefully cute and funny.

I've never worked in flash before, but with the last two or three days I learned how to use it (understand the basics ^^)... I have a story, some kind of storyboard, background, two characters with details... so I hope I can start to animate them tomorow.
Oh, so much thing to do! I feel like I have to remove sleeping time from my schedule ^^
 
So, what it would be? Success or fail?
We will see it at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment